16 May, 2011

How cool is this?

While getting my daily dose of etsy ~ which is an important part of any balanced breakfast ~ I came across this tote bag. Made of selvages - woo hoo!!!

Selvages are just amazing to me to begin with - why? Who knows. Could be the designer/textile company names, the color dots and/or the fact that I'm beginning to think that selvages are indestructable! I have a small quilted wallhanging made from selvages cut from fabrics in my store.

As a fabric hoarder, recycler/upcycler and huge fan of anything unique and handmade, I had to contact the artist that made it and see if I could share it here! Thank you Sheri of Bungalow Quilts! Upon looking further into her shop, I found a bunny made of selvages, quilts, table runners, fabric paper dolls and more! Please visit her shop on etsy if you get a moment:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bungalowquilts





No comments:

Post a Comment